Friday 6 July 2012

And the Winner Is...



And the Winner is...

Desi the Blonde


I want to thank you all for commenting. I do have more of that short, but due to my traveling during the days of the blog hop I was unable to get it typed in and posted. I will be posting it at a later date though. So be sure to follow me (here and/or on Twitter), like my Facebook page and I'm also in the process of getting a Newsletter set up if you'd like to sign up for it. You can also find out more about me and all of my books on my Amazon Author Page

I hope to have my website updated and the first newsletter out by the end of August. 

Congratulations, Desi. I'll be sending you an email to confirm I have the correct email address for you before I send out the PDF. I hope you enjoy "Falling Star". Don't forget to check out "Shooting Stars" which features how Schyler and Willa's relationship started. :)

Until we meet again where passion breathes...

Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment